The Neighborhood Association is completely dependent on volunteers like you to help us do all the wonderful things we do in College Hill! From reaching out to new neighbors to organizing the 4th of July parade, all we do is only possible because of the time people are willing to donate to help make our community the best in Topeka.
Here’s how you can help and who to contact directly to get involved!
- Chili Feed – Coordinator Needed! Contact a Board Member
- Recycling: Carol Christensen (785) 357-1437
- Blossoms Spring Fundraiser: Sue Fackler (785) 235-6758
- Spring Clean-Up: Ben Alford (785) 633-2351
- Stars & Stripes – 4th of July Festivities: Erin Snethen, firstname.lastname@example.org or (785) 608-9839
- National Night Out Against Crime – Coordinator Needed! Contact a Board Member
- Wall of Fame & Home Tours, Sue Fackler (785) 235-6758
Other Neighborhood Needs
- Newsletter Articles: Erin Snethen, email@example.com or 608-9839
We’re always looking for anyone with a desire to lend a hand. If you’re ready to have some fun, learn something new, and make a difference, contact someone on The Board and we’ll be glad to help you find a place to share your talents!