Here’s a quick list of frequently asked questions and some good answers!
- What is there to do around here? – Take a look a the CHNA Events page or the Topeka Community Calendar!
- How do I pay my dues? – Contact the current vice president listed on The Board page. Visit our Join CHNA page to see if your address is paid up.
- Who is my City Councilperson? – College Hill is in District 6 represented by Branden Jenson
- Need to move a Picnic Table? – Contact The Board and we’ll get it unlocked!
- I have junk! Where does it go? – Click on over to our Spring Cleanup page for a list of resources good all year round!
- City help with trees between a street and sidewalk – Call the Topeka Forestry Department at 785-368-0996.
- Report a non-emergency or vandalism to the Police or Sheriff – Call the law enforcement dispatch center at 785-368-9551.
- Report Code Violations (such as graffiti, tall weeds, unsafe housing, etc.) – Call the anonymous tip line at 785-368-3161 or learn more on Topeka.org
- Report a pothole and street repair – Leave a message with the location of the issue for the Topeka Street Department at 785-368-3803.
- Report a waterline break – Call the Topeka Water Department 785-368-31111.
For a complete list of all the resources available to Topekans please visit the Community Resources Council