Here’s a quick list of frequently asked questions and some helpful answers!
- What is there to do around here? – Take a look a the CHNA Events page or the Topeka Community Calendar!
- How do I pay my dues? – Contact the College Hill treasurer listed on the board page or join us at any event.
- Who is my City Councilperson? – College Hill is in District 6 currently represented by Branden Jenson.
- I have junk! Where does it go? – Click on over to our Spring Cleanup page for a list of resources good all year round!
- SeeClickFix is the City of Topeka’s new utility to help you report issues around town, such as potholes, downed tree limbs, missing street signs, and other maintenance problems. Simply submit your request at Topeka.org/e311.
For a complete list of all the resources available to Topekans please visit the Community Resources Council